Review:
My strengths were that I was able to do all the artwork in a short amount of time and I didn't really struggle with completing them as I found them easy to do. I chose fairly simple images to draw and I added different things of my own to the images to make them more detailed. I also think I had a lot of strength when doing the presentation as I think my app and my loading screen turned out fairly well.
My weakness is that I could of used time better and completed work quicker and then had more time to complete other things. I also think I could do more writing and explain about my pictures although they are self explanatory as its my plan and my production. I would of liked to put a bit more effort in and hopefully get more work done. I also had a bit of trouble with sticking to the schedule but in the end I completely finished even though I didn't do it to the time I thought I would in the first place.
In conclusion I think my product turned out well and it hit the criteria of the project.
No comments:
Post a Comment